Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Time to Waste....

Although this is called "Time to Waste" I don't actually have any time to waste! I really should be studying for finals, but here I am, on
Facebook and my Blog! Ahhhh!!

1.Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
If only it was that simple...I am going to go with no...it would be better for both of us!

2. What song describes your relationship status?
Don'tcha - Pussycat Dolls! Haha..just kidding...probably Hundred- the Fray

3. How much does your dog weigh?
Not even a clue!

4. Are you a heart breaker, or the heart breakee?
Recently the heart breakee, it sucks!

5. Ever waxed your legs?
Yes, hurts

6. Earrings or necklaces?
Earring in my upper ear, and a necklace

47. Who have you talked to most today?
My friend Mike

8. SEX!?
Yes please...just kidding...female

9. Friend of the opposite sex that lives closest to you?
David...lives on First East

10. Color of your shirt?
Grey

12. Who's on speed dial 5?
Ryan Tollenaar

13. What color is your background on your computer mainly?
Black (It has David Beckham on it!!)

14. Do you wish on 11:11?
Only when Pierce tells me too!

15. Good advice if you ever go camping?
Always bring lots of clothes because you never know when you might get soaking wet!

16. Are you a bad influence?
I like to think that I'm not, but I am! :|

17. What color are your eyes?
Blue

18. Would you rather have your name or your siblings name?
I prefer mine

19. Would you do anything for someone?
Who is the someone?

20. Have you ever been called a whore?
Sure have!

21. Favorite Color:
Blue

22. Do you use smiley faces on the computer a lot?
All the time! :)

23. What song is on?
Shine Your Light - Robbie Robinson (from Ladder 49, so sad!!)

24. Are your grades good?
They aren't too bad, but aren't stellar either!

25. Do you have any friends with benefits?
I wish!

26. Does your best friend have a facebook?
Yes

27. Who's page did you last visit?
Sharon Rae's!!

28. Last time you went out to lunch?
Hmm...went for lunch yesterday with my friend Sam

29. Do you watch the Gilmore Girls?
Yes...but not as good since they got a new writer!

30. Have you ever enjoyed listening to Jack Johnson?
Jack Johnson or nails on a chalkboard?! They sound the same to me!

31. Have you ever watched the O.C and enjoyed it?
Only the Spiderman one!

32. Do you have one or more Britney Spears C.D?
No, but I have several songs on my computer

33. Which radio stations are your favorites?
CJ in Calgary and the Bear in Edmonton

34. Are you a Lost fanatic?
I haven't even watched 2 minutes of that show

35. How many in your cell contact list?
71, as of yesterday! Jeff - lucky number 71!

36. Do you have an ozzy song in your library?
No, thankfully!

38. Alannis Morrisette?
Ewww...no!

39. Do you watch Family Guy Regularly?
Never watch it!

40. Favourite cat?
My fat cat Blacky!

41. Do you read?
Yes, but not during school...especially when I have to!

43. Do you sing obnoxiously in the car?
When I'm alone I do

44. Do you sing obnoxiously in the shower when no one's home?
Never sing in the shower!

45. Have you ever watched a little kid's show when you were bored?
Who hasn't!

46. What's your favorite memory with your crush(past or present)?
Getting lost while driving...and with a different one..they time they told me for about 5 minutes that I shouldn't be so hot, and watching lots of TV!

47. Did you draw pictures for your first crush back in elementary school?
Not that I remember

48. Have you ever liked a girl/boy but didn't ask her/him out because you were afraid?
I don't think I could ask someone out..I indirectly implied one time...didn't work out!

49. Have you ever written a poem or story about your life?
I wrote a paper once...4 pages I believe

50. Have you ever spent over an hour thinking about nothing but your boyfriend/crush?
Sadly, I think I have, but really, who hasn't!?

51. Have you ever liked someone solely for their appearance?
I don't think so...

52. Do you eat all the servings in the food groups on a daily basis?
If carbs are the only food group, than yes!

53. Are you ever a freak about cleanliness or organization?
Always!

54. Have you ever been to South America or Africa?
No

55. Do you know how to knit?
Sure do, my wonderful friend Leslie taught me!!!

56. Do you have a cell phone or iPod with a patterned cover?
No...thats lame!

57.Have you ever written love song lyrics yourself and put them in your profile?
I've written a song, but didn't put them in my profile! :|

58. Do you keep a diary or journal online?
I have a blog, obviously

59. When you open your closet, what is the dominant color?
Blue and Pink

60. Baskin Robins or Coldstone?
I've never been to Coldstone so Baskin Robins...good memories in Arizona and Cali!

61. Physics or chemistry?
Ewww...neither!

62. Earphones or headphones?
Earphone

63. pink or teal?
Pink!!!

64. Earrings or a ring?
Both?

65. Commitment, or casual dating?
Possibly commitment? Commitment kind of scares me however

66. Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings or Star Wars?
I have only seen Star Wars, so I'm going to go with neither

67. Fly or road trip?
Who am I going with?! If its someone I can handle driving with, a road trip, if not...flying!

68. Starbucks or Caribou?
Starbucks...mmmm....

69. What is your favorite Disney movie?
Beauty and the Beast

70. How much jewelry do you own?
Several necklaces, a couple rings, some earrings...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL - Way to take care of losers who don't have Facebook. LOL

4:00 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

So, I would like to point out that although the heart breakee once, I have turned down 1, going on 2 boys in the last week! Heart Breaker!! Oh dear!

8:36 PM  
Blogger Captain Random said...

I'm sure you'll break more than a few hearts.

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home