Thursday, November 09, 2006

Sweet 18...

I guess there is no saying for when you turn 18...but I guess I'll just use the sweet! It is currently 5:22 am and I am WIDE AWAKE! It was my birthday, I guess, yesterday. I decided I wasn't going to go out, seeing as it was a Wednesday, and who goes out on a weekday?! Seems that my floor is very persuasive...I went out! I mean, come on, 50 cent highball night!! Turns out I have a very high alcohol tolerance...who knew?! It was a good night, and I had lots of fun! It was the perfect end to a perfect birthday. My sister came down from Edmonton on horrible roads to take me out for lunch and to give me the delicious muffin/cupcakes that she made me and to give me wonderful presents! I ended up being an hour late for one of my classes! Then my mother suprised me with a dozen beautiful roses that the girls from the basketball team gave to me at practice! It was a fantastic day! Seeing as I am so old and wise now, I have some advice: if you plan on sleeping at all that night...avoid Jager Bombs!! Red Bull + lots of alcohol = not much sleep!!!

Song of the Week: Skin and Bones-Mariana's Trench

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm - Jager and Banana Liquor is really good - you should try that some time.

7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH and HAPPY BIRTHDAY - I hope it was a good one

7:54 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Banana and Jager huh?! Not a huge fan of banana flavored things, but I'll maybe give it a try. Maybe we can go out next time I'm in your city...not sure when that would be...coming back to Calgary?!

8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be back in the city on the 12th and I'll be there till Jan 6th, so we should definately go out! Fun times!
Ha - does it really say not to combine Red Bull with alcohol right on the can.... that's funny. I should pay for attention. In Scotland me and my cousins always drank Red Bull and Vodka. haha.

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home