Saturday, October 07, 2006

College Life...

Well, I'm all settled in at the Augustana Faculty of the University of Alberta in Camrose. No, not Canmore...Camrose, its south of Edmonton. I'm living in Residence, and I have a roommate, Bryarly. My major is Political Studies, which I'm really enjoying so far, which I think is a plus! My roomie plays basketball, and the two girls across the hall also play, so they got me the job of being the manager of the Women's Basketball Team. I get to travel everywhere they go, and go to practices and such. Its lots of fun so far. The girls on the team are really great. There is definitely not a boy yet...and not until Christmas, because I have rules! Sadly, no real prospects either! I've met lots of interesting people...some very strange ones as well! I also went to my first kegger. It wasn't that exciting. Some girls from the team and I just sat on the couch and watched everyone make fools of themselves!! It was pretty funny to see so many crazy people! So, just thought I'd give you an update. Yes, I'm still alive and kicking!



Song of the Week: The Mixed Tape - Jack's Mannequin



 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the update - Happy Thanksgiving girl!

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home