Thursday, February 08, 2007

Hmmm...

 My lovely friend Sharon pointed out that a new post is long overdue.  I was trying to think of something intelligent to post a week or two back and nothing came to me.  I just decided to let you all know what I have been up to for the last little while, and what is coming up very soon!  Last night, I flew into Edmonton from my lovely week long vacation in the Mexican sun, specifically Playa del Carmen.  A family that I babysit(sat) for, and now become really good friends with, took me.  That mean, expense paid trip to a tropical destination!!  We stayed at the Sandos Playacar Beach Resort, right on the Ocean!  Let me sum up my time there: a beach, a pool, sun everyday, and unlimited alcohol.  The only thing that would have made it that much better would have been hot boys! There was one...Hector...he was part of the entertainment staff...he entertained me! Haha!  So, here I am, back in the freezing north, dreaming of the sun!  I also just discovered 
that I have two midterms at the beginning of next week!! EEEEEK!!  Well, I'm really out of exciting
things to talk about...but I do promise an exciting post very soon! 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow - how lucky are you. i must admit i'm more than just a little but jealous right now

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home